In this Mid Level role, you will be responsible for Field Marketing activities in EMEA, working closely with the Managing Director of EMEA Sales and the VP of Marketing Communications at Corporate.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Drive overall EMEA field marketing strategy to create awareness for Dyn in the region, deliver leads, and build/accelerate pipeline for the sales organization (direct and indirect/channel).
- Build and implement a regional marketing plan, including awareness oriented activities, in-person events, online marketing, and other marketing activities geared towards business and technical decision makers.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with marketing, sales leadership, and account managers to deliver value back to the business.
- Manage EMEA customer reference pipeline to support customer-oriented sales and marketing activities.
- Tailor corporate marketing programs, such as road shows, online campaigns, content, social media strategy, etc., to align with the region’s needs and business issues.
- Manage a regional marketing dashboard that tracks ROI of marketing spend.
- Coordinate planning and production of field marketing events including pre-show marketing, sponsorship negotiations, booking event space, coordinating of AV and travel arrangements, and related logistics. Ability to be “hands-on” with event-oriented logistics is a must.
- Four year college degree, preferably with a marketing or communications focus
- 3-5 years prior experience working in a B2B high tech marketing, ideally in a field marketing capacity
- Proof of legal authority to work in U.S.
- Previous experience at a telco or ISP
- Understanding of SaaS (subscription) model
- Prior experience working with CRM and Marketing Automation software
- Some ability to travel
Dyn solutions are at the core of Internet performance. Through traffic management, message management and performance assurance, Dyn is connecting people through the Internet and ensuring information gets where it needs to go, faster and more reliably than ever before. Incorporated in 2001, Dyn’s global presence services more than four million enterprise, small business and personal customers. Dyn is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: yes
Level of experience required:
This is remote working job
Sorry, no agencies please