The Driver Exchange is a highly disruptive technology platform that creates an online marketplace for agency workers allowing them to work directly for the end Hirer rather than working through an agency. We are focusing initially within the professional driver market, with a view to expanding the platform into other sectors.
We are looking for someone to help build a vibrant user community transacting through the Driver Exchange (DX), with the objective being to turn the DX into the go to site for agency jobs. Experience within a similar role, helping to build online and offline communities, would be a significant advantage. A knowledge of and interest in online businesses and technologies would also be beneficial.
We are looking to build a fantastic team of bright, dedicated, enthusiastic individuals who want to be there at the earliest stages of a technology start up. We view the role of Community Manager as the next key appointment in creating our Ocean’s Eleven team.
Please apply to email@example.com.
The Community Manager:
* Oversees all technical and system administration aspects of the community. This includes working with the technology team to address, resolve, and communicate any issues related to the features and functionality of the community; providing technical support to members and staff; implementing new community features as necessary.
* Works with the team to develop and implement community promotion and engagement strategies and tactics as they relate to the organisation’s strategic goals. Communicates and promotes new community features or procedures to members and staff.
* Develops and maintain community training resources, guidelines, and policies.
* Develops and coordinates social media community postings as appropriate across the organization’s other digital channels.
* Monitors discussions, resource postings, and trends within the community. Identifies and reports trends in usage and advises on potential opportunities. Alerts the team as issues arise and work with staff to resolve issues.
* Networks with community members and identify Community Champions. Train and empower Community Champions to participate on a more significant engagement level.
* Monitors and measures the success of community engagement (i.e. number of power users, number of discussions, etc.), and provides reports for the company. Identify and report on community trends to internal teams.
* Ensure the integration of community for promotion and awareness building in company communication.
* Promotes and evangelize community activities internally. Provides internal and external community training as necessary.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please