DrEd is a healthcare start-up building the leading online doctor service across Europe. We are a young, fun and ambitious team built of business people, doctors and developers, all passionate about delivering healthcare that doesn’t suck.
You will have a key role in helping us leverage technology to change the way European consumers experience healthcare. For example, we recently partnered with a cloud-based courier service startup to deliver the morning after pill to your desk in 2 hours.
About the role
You will be responsible for taking our IT platform to the next level – our bespoke, secure backend patient/clinic management system, our API and a range of websites.
* Drive systems design and implementation using modern methodologies e.g. MVC, agile development;
* Lead code development on applications and key projects;
* Maintain and further develop web applications for external and internal use e.g. Content Management, Intranet;
* Leverage health service APIs and other web-based APIs to extend the reach and functionality of the DrEd system and improve our user experience.
You will benefit from:
* Joining a fun, growing team looking to shake-up the traditional model of healthcare
* An engaging start-up environment in London
* Competitive salary and share options package
* Protected time every week to work on your own projects
* Unique opportunity to participate in innovative projects to deliver healthcare across Europe
Skills & Requirements
You are an enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced developer who enjoys working in teams (particularly small teams).
Our ideal candidate will be excited about the possibilities of applying technology to change how healthcare is delivered, and will be creative in coming up with solutions to age-old problems.
We are looking for someone who has:
* 3+ years software development experience
* Experience with e-commerce websites
* Experience in version control (we use git)
* Experience working with and developing API’s
* Knowledge of NginX and the Zend framework advantageous
To apply send your CV and a covering email or a link to your online profile to *email@example.com*.
DrEd makes it easy for patients to communicate with doctors, manage their health and order prescription medication online. Our patients complete online assessments or engage in real-time video consultations with real doctors.
The result is either mail order delivery of medication or a paper prescription that can be reimbursed at local pharmacies. We treat patients across Europe, including the UK, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We have recently secured our second round of investment funding.
Based in Shoreditch
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please