Who you are:
An experienced engineer passionate about our mission and eager to join our London-based team. As the first engineer you'll have full freedom to pick from your favourite set of technologies to build everything the way you desire! Your decisions matter and will steer the direction of the company.
You are also somebody who would like to work with our cross-functional team of clinicians, psychologists, animators and designers to build products that will make a real difference in the lives of many.
Sound interesting? If you can tick some (or all) of the following boxes drop us a message.
- Engineering background in iOS development (experience with Android development is a plus!)
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Worked in a team of developers (leadership experience would be great)
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Computer Science or have been teaching yourself programming from an early age.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life-cycle
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience using SCRUM for project management
- A github account with some cool projects in it
- Experience as a full stack developer working from client to backend web services
- A history of work in cross-functional teams, interacting with designers and backend developers
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan
Visit our website to apply: http://www.quitgenius.com/jobs/chief-technology-officer/
We’re Digital Therapeutics, (aka DigiThera), a startup founded by a small team of friends and medical students from Imperial College London. We noticed that people only really see a doctor when they’re unwell, and sometimes that’s too late to prevent disease. Our ambition is to use evidence-based behavioural medicine combined with mobile technology to develop digital products designed to prevent disease, starting with our first product - Quit Genius (www.quitgenius.com).
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please
Join a healthtech startup that's building something meaningful!