We are a London-based, award-winning digital design agency. We are currently searching for a web developer to assist with the development of websites and web applications for a 3 month contract with the possibly of making this a permanent position. This is a full-time or part-time role. Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with designers and senior developers.
- Converting designs into websites.
- Investigating new techniques / technologies.
- Keeping up with the latest trends.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
Programming skills we look for include:
Any knowledge of Facebook Graph API, Twitter REST API and Instagram API Endpoints would be advantageous. All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. We regret that due to the high volume of applications received, we may not always be able to contact unsuccessful candidates. May we take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time and effort to apply.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please