About the Role
We are looking for a content, marketing and advertising intern to join us in our London offices for a minimum of two months to help us really drive our content, advertising & marketing strategy forward.
You will be working with our marketing manager, who joined us as an intern before signing up on a full time basis. There is scope for the right person to land a full time job in a dynamic and fun company.
· Use and expand our existing social media channels on Facebook, Twitter. This includes paid for advertising and more traditional social media posts.
· Help implement our content and marketing plan (videos, audio, articles, newsletters etc) so that it is accurate, engaging, relevant and fun
· Work with our marketing manager to enhance our social presence and evaluate opportunities in new social channels that we are not currently using
· Review competitor content and social media activity
· Use our marketing and promotions analytics to understand what works and what doesn’t, and to drive future activity
· Bring your creativity and fresh outlook on everything to the table
· Understand and express our brand voice in all our messaging
· Get stuck in with the rest of the business and our other growth strategies – we’re a startup and there is a lot to do, learn and get involved with.
You should have one or more of the following:
· Experience and appreciation of content creation (videos, articles, blogs etc)
· Portfolio of content that you are proud to show (this could be your own blog)
· Practical social media experience (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,LinkedIn, G+, Instagram, Tumblr, WordPress or similar, etc…)
· Experience of executing Facebook ads, twitter ads, google adwords, google display would be very beneficial.
· Hard working and a can-do attitude
· Brilliant organisational and planning skills
· The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
· The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) + bonus points if you are fluent in Italian.
· Strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· An eye for design. Good graphics skills preferred (Photoshop, Gimp, Paint.Net, Illustrator etc…)
· A passion or interest in food would be nice too (even better if it’s a passion for Italian food)
Why work for us:
This really is a great chance to work at an established and growing food startup and bolster your CV by learning a lot about ecommerce, setting up and running a business, marketing, finance, SEO, supply chain management and much more.
We have a casual and fun work environment. You will be working directly with the two co-founders who will be looking to give you a chance to express yourself creatively.
We’re delicatezza.co.uk, an online Italian delicatessen that sells both hand made to order fresh food and imported Italian food products to homes and offices across the UK. We launched in late 2013 and have seen consistent growth and an ever increasing number of happy customers! We are based near Kings Cross in an up-and-coming startup area, music community and vibrant social hub.
Job type: Internship
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required: Any
Salary/package: • The job is unpaid, although we will pay travel expenses in the form of a monthly London travel card and provide a weekly food budget. Our previous interns are now full time staff members, so the potential is there for the right person.
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please
To apply to this job please submit your CV and other requested documents to the email address below:
Make a real impact with you work at a quickly growing food startup in London. Help us spread the word about our distinctive offering.