Who are we?
We are a London based social ecommerce startup based at TechHub. We are a young tech startup with a small team of young creatives and senior experienced non-exec’s, backed by an angel investor. We require a passionate, skilled and driven developer to build our product.
About the idea
Our mission is to create an ecommerce destination for the urban cyclist. More than just a shop, we want to create a discovery platform, a place where the everyday cyclists can discover products from independent brands from around the world.
• We currently reach several thousand cyclists per month via our blog – theCyclr.com
• Have already signed up over 20 cycling brands to use our ecommerce platform on launch.
• Raised angel investment from a prominent London based investor and have an experienced board in place.
Cyclr’s main strength is our social engagement and reach within the cycling community. Our online social platforms (i,e, twitter, facebook, blog and tumblr) have a reach that exceeds over 10,000 cyclists per month and we’ve established strong earned media channels within the cycling community.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for brilliant, experienced tech lead to drive and create our initial product, and to grow with the company to take on leadership positions. A passion for solving hard problems and building beautiful products is a must
We are looking for someone creative, driven and talented who wants to get involved in something that has the potential to be great! We’d require someone who has the ability to take a concept and run with it, a confident developer who can innovate and make ideas a reality. Someone fun since we work hard but more importantly we love what we do! Interest in cycling is a bonus, but not a must.
We are looking for someone who can take a technical lead – you could be the CTO. We are building responsive and intuitive user experiences without having to sacrifice on robustness, scalability or speed of development.
Competent and confident with the following:
• Ruby on Rails, php (open to ideas)
• Ability to create a responsive visual design experience will be a big plus.
• Ability to develop mobile to some level would also be a plus
What we Offer
• A great opportunity to innovate in a growing market – cyclists are everywhere!
• Freedom to take a technical lead and build something you can call your own
• Salary and Equity (Competitive salary once we complete seed round)
This is your opportunity to get involved at an early stage. We’re not tech experts – that’s your job and we’re looking for someone who can bring new ideas to the table.
If interested please send us in an email at email@example.com with information about you, why you might be interested, and where your skills lay.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please