We have an innovative product. An awesome team. And a huge opportunity to grow.
But we need a superstar sysadmin and backend PHP developer.
We don’t just want an employee, who can fix our bugs and manage our servers when we ask them. We want a member of a team.
We want someone who loves to make a difference. Whether thats quickly solving a bug that’s business critical, speeding up our load time by milliseconds, or just discussing new ideas over a beer.
Our business is Crowd Reactive. And we created Eventstagram (http://eventstagr.am) just over 12 months ago, and have built it into a successful, profitable business. The product displays live social media slideshows at events. Our clients span across the globe, and include the likes of Ferrari, The O2, Nike and Clinique.
So specifically, we need these skills from you:
* A good 50/50 mix of sysadmin and server side languages. You will be writing some awesome PHP and maintaining our stack, built on AWS
* A thirst for new technology and trying things out; experimenting with new server side technologies in your free time is a massive plus
* Experience in working with multiple servers on large scale popular websites
* An ability to work under your own steam, thinking up your own ideas, squashing bugs and tinkering with performance.
* Excellent knowledge of PHP including a modern 5.3+ framework like Laravel, Symfony2, Zend2 with Git
* Comfortable working in an AWS CentOS environment
* Knowledge of best practice processes for deployment, message queues, continuous integration, agile, git
* Good-to-have knowledge of Node.js, WebSockets, Jenkins, CloudFormation, RabbitMQ, NewRelic, Apache, ESI
And in return we’ll be able to offer this:
* You will be an integral part of a small dynamic team
* You will be helping us to creating impressive, immersive experiences using the the latest technology
* Flexible working hours
* A relaxed but committed and ambitious working environment
* You will be involved with technical and business decisions and will have a hand moulding the direction of the company
*A combination of a competitive salary (£30 – 40k) and some highly valued stock options.
So What Now?
We are a small team with big ideas. We need someone who has excellent knowledge of backend and sysadmin to build new features, maintain our website and look after our stack. We are looking to rapidly expand our business, and we want someone who wants to help us with that. If you feel you fit the role and posses the qualities we are looking for we would love to hear from you.
APPLY BY SENDING YOUR CV AND ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE TO DAN:
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please