Objectives of the Role
- Raise awareness of Code brand and work
- Grow Code’s reputation as a ‘Visionary’ within marketing technology
- Implement an Agile approach to our marketing (to reflect how we work with our clients)
Code is a marketing technology consultancy. Our job is to help brands and agencies create innovation in their business through technology. We enable businesses to build new products, services and experiences for their customers and show them how to monetize this innovation.
We work with brands including Mercedes-Benz, Nestle, Nissan, PWC, General Motors and Telstra. We are the global technology partner of OMD and PHD and help agencies including McCann, TBWA and DDB to improve their clients’ marketing.
Our work includes marketing automation platforms, media planning systems, mobile apps and web and digital marketing systems. We have offices in Shoreditch, New York, Melbourne and a large development studio in the Ukraine.
We have been recognized as a Visionary by Gartner for the past 3 years and are a subsidiary of Omnicom.
What We Need
Code delivers truly disruptive solutions for some of the biggest brands and agencies in the world, but awareness of our work is low.
We want to build awareness of our brand – and use our extensive set of case studies to create understanding of the work we do. As an innovator in the market, we don’t fit neatly into a category – we are part agency, part tech product vendor, part custom development shop, part consultancy – and we compete against business in each of these sectors.
We need someone with excellent and creative writing skills to help us position Code’s offerings with greater clarity. We need a partner who can combine strategic, entrepreneurial thinking with a willingness to do the day-to-day work of implementing our marketing.
This role works directly alongside the CEO, meaning both that it sits at the heart of Code’s strategy and that the successful candidate must be able to create his or her own work plan and work independently when the CEO is travelleling.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Help develop position of Code’s brand and product offerings
• Oversee refresh of Code’s brand assets
• Manage a project to merge Code’s web properties and maintain content within our new site
• Author new blog posts; edit posts from others
• Manage Code’s presence in relevant social channels
• Develop an audience segmentation & content plan through social
• Develop and implement PR strategy
• Create and maintain CRM database
• Create & send e-mails
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please