Clippings.com is startup with a big mission: to inspire and empower people to create amazing spaces to live. We’ve created an online marketplace for beautiful home products – it is a platform where our audience of design lovers & savvy shoppers can discover products from established brands and young designers who have created shops on Clippings.com. We’re a very curated platform which makes us special; every designer, brands and product that we feature has been hand-picked by our team of trendsetters. Clippings.com is backed by investors Index Ventures & Blue Run Ventures and we’re looking for a star Marketing Director to join us in London, build up our brand and lead our growth.
Responsibilities will include
* Develop & implement creative marketing strategies for growing Clippings.com through social media campaigns, viral campaigns, banner advertising, affiliate networks, events & partnerships.
* Develop & implement SEM campaigns.
* Develop & nurture relationships with the press, bloggers & influencers. Work to promote Clippings.com directly and liaise with PR agencies.
* Initiate & plan partnership opportunities for the purpose of acquiring designers & visitors.
* Work with the creative team to develop top-notch marketing materials.
* Oversee the brand, messaging & community on Clippings.com
* Develop & manage our social media channels
* Participate in budgeting, set targets, monitor KPIs & evaluate all marketing spends for ROI.
Who we’re looking for
* You’ve been had similar positions for at least 3 years.
* You have a passion for design – you’ve worked with designers, furniture brands or home retailers.
* You have previous experience in designing & implementing marketing strategies for eCommerce brands.
* You have developed successful campaigns with great ROI through SEM, Social, PPC and other channels.
* You have delivered innovative, creative, viral campaigns.
* You’re very analytics-driven – you track, measure, optimise and deliver a ROI.
* You’re nimble & agile; we’re a startup, things move quickly and you need to be able to implement.
What we’re offering
* The opportunity to play a key role in of a startup that is set to bring great design to people everywhere.
* Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
* Competitive salary plus target related bonuses.
* Stock options in the company.
Please send a CV and note to tell us why we should hire you to email@example.com with “Marketing Director” as the subject line. If you have a presence on the web that we can easily access (blog, twitter, facebook, criminal record) we’d love to hear about it when you write! We’ll be in touch with candidates that fit our criteria to schedule interviews.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please