Cardlytics is a private company with over 250 employees headquartered in Atlanta with offices in London, New York and San Francisco. We partner with financial institutions; our clients are retailers, restaurants, and other consumer brands. Through our partnerships with nearly 400 financial institutions, including Bank of America, PNC Bank and Regions Bank, we work with thousands of national, regional, and local retailers, providing millions of marketing offers to consumers across the US, and soon, around the world.
You will be working as a member of our friendly and fun data management team, focused on improving current data process's and getting a holistic appreciation for the data that we use.
You will be working closely with the Data Manager to help the wider team at Cardlytics to normalise transactional data to be used for targeted campaigns.
Your grounding in our data will then be used to develop both yourself and your working environment to add improvements and optimise where possible.
Skills and Requirements
- 2+ years commercial experience of the MS SQL platform (2008+)
- Proven experience in T-SQL for querying VLDB’s (Very Large DataBases) and authoring SQL Stored Procedures (SP) and/or User Defined Functions (UDF)
- Authored re-usable routines to parse and manipulate textual and categorical data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with solid experience in participating in robust QA procedures
- Analytically minded with great problem-solving capabilities
- Pragmatic and methodical approach
- Has track record of identifying and implementing process improvements
- Highly numerate and proficient in MS Excel and advanced functionality (Vlookup, VBA)
- Adept to working in fast-moving environment where priorities can change
- Experience of SAS platform with manipulation of data using SAS Base/Macro
- Knowledge of MS SQL Full-Text Searching functionality
- Experience in developing ETL processes within MS SQL 2008+ databases
- Exposure to Big Data platforms a plus
- Awareness of Text mining techniques and approaches
- Exposure to Reporting or BI tools such as MS SQL SSRS, Tableau, Cognos
- Usage of other programming languages e.g.Python, ASP.NET/VB.NET/C#
- Ability to gather information speedily and accurately from online sources via desk research
- Good knowledge of local geographies
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: yes
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: £22-35K+stock options
This is remote working job
Sorry, no agencies please