You will be designing and developing cutting edge micro-virtualization software to secure enterprise OS X clients. You will be developing low level systems software to handle files in a secure manner in a micro-virtualized environment. It needs in depth understanding of HFS+ filesystem and OS security models.
· Develop highly concurrent multi-process, multi-threaded applications on OS X
· Implement OS X system level security modules at the filesystem and higher levels
· Design and develop solutions to do file management across micro-virtual machines
· Be comfortable in working in a fast paced environment that iterates and evolves rapidly
· 3+ years of software development experience in Objective-C and C++ or C
· Expertise in OS X system APIs like kauth, MAC framework, etc.
· Development experience in building kernel extensions
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent required
· Good communication skills
· Knowledge of developing secure software
· Knowledge of related OS X internals such as networking, storage, resource management, etc.
Work Schedule: Full Time
Location(s): Cupertino, CA & Cambridge, UK
Please apply to email@example.com
Team/Dept: OS X team
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: Negotiable and competitive, plus stock, life assurance, income protection and much more!
This job is located in Cambridge, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please
You will be designing and developing cutting edge micro-virtualization software to secure enterprise OS X clients.