At Bluefields.com, we provide social spaces to amateur sports teams to allow them to easily organise availability, take payments and socialise online and on mobile.
We are a team of passionate entrepreneurs, tech nerds and marketer’s. We have big ambitions and we’re growing quickly and you can make a real contribution in your work, whilst reaping long-term rewards. This year we won the PepsiCo 10, were backed by some great investors who believe in our huge vision, and we will soon be announcing our involvement with an amazing incubatior programme (watch this space).
As we are a young expanding company you will be exposed to a large amount relative to other positions. Responsibilities and involvements are dependent on your skills and experience but we would ideally like to find someone who can take the lead in mobile focused projects.
Demonstrable experience in :
If you\‘re not an expert in all these areas, don\‘t worry. The important thing is that you can demonstrate a willingness to learn (after all, we want a person, not a machine!) Above all, a learning disposition is vital; you must always be keen to learn, Intelligence is key.
* Appcelerator Titanium Experience
* iOS and/or Android development experience
Extra credit :
* Active participant or committee member within Sports club
* Previous experience in a startup or similarly agile company
* Active in the developer community – open source etc.
We want someone who:
* Can be real team player
* Is willing to push themself to the limits
* Is creative and motivated to work in a \‘start-up\’ culture with a real entrepreneurial flair
* Puts the user at the centre of their world
* Is able to have a good laugh with their co-workers
* Boasts an inquisitive mind with razor sharp problem solving ability
* Wants to continuously improve themselves
* Salary/options dependant on experience and gumption
* Must be resident and eligible to work full-time in the UK and speak fluent English
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “I want the job,” and tell us why you’re a perfect fit, and we should pick you over everyone else sending in emails.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please