We are looking for a passionate individual to help build Bet Buddy’s big data analytics offerings. We are a London-based technology analytics firm that have been operating since 2010. We have a successful B2B analytics product that has been sold to large operators in the regulated gaming (i.e. gambling) market. The technology is based on analysing data and machine learning so experience in these fields would be a big bonus. We are now developing exciting new technology off the back of our current product which is going to be a key focus of the business moving forward. We are at an exciting time in our development as we have recently been awarded significant UK government funding to collaborate with the Machine Learning Group at City University London to enhance our current analytics products and develop new revenue streams. We are seeking an exceptional Business Associate to work with our management team to drive the enhancement of existing and new products in the Big Data sphere. The opportunity offers the chance for someone with the vision and drive to shape the role into what they want it to be and become a key part of the management team moving forwards (e.g. future Product Lead or COO), and also a co-founder in possible new businesses that may be created over the next 18 months.
Responsibilities and roles will include the following:
- Supporting CEO in Sales, Business Case Development, MVP Development/Market Validation for new products and services
- Product Development e.g. designing and launching new features) and Software Testing
- Supporting funding proposals (for both Bet Buddy and/or New Businesses) e.g. government grant applications, VC pitching
- Project Office e.g. Budgeting and Forecasting, Developing Quarterly Board Management Information Packs (plans, risk registers, etc)
- Event Strategy and Production e.g. develop and execute an event strategy including trade show sponsorships, hosted client dinners, and speaking opportunities.
- A 1st or 2:1 (degree in an analytical subject preferred but not essential)
- 2+ years experience (software start-up experience preferred but not essential)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Data driven thinker
- Awesome Excel and Powerpoint skills.
Knowledge/Experience with all of the following:
- Lean methodologies e.g. MVP development, business case development
- Software development methodologies and lifecycle (e.g. requirements gathering, testing, Agile, etc)
- Understanding of Big Data and machine learning concepts would be helpful (but not essential).
Bet Buddy Offers
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Exceptional teammates who work (and play) hard
- A chance to work in a well-funded and open-minded startup trying to build revolutionary products in a tech hot space.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please
A chance to work in a well-funded and open-minded startup trying to build revolutionary products in a tech hot space.