We're building a company that will change the way people buy and sell local services online.
We're looking for a full stack developer in London who can work closely with the team on all aspects of the business.
Bark.com is still very much in startup mode and you’d be working within a small team of 6 people. The company is financed and lead by Andrew Michael, the founder of Fasthosts and Livedrive which have sold for over $180m. Share options and an attractive salary are on offer for the right people.
You must have a tech startup background or worked within a small company and will be:
· An expert in PHP and Python.
· Great at SQL. Experience with MS SQL Server and T-SQL a plus.
· Familiar with using cloud-based services, such as Amazon EC2 and S3.
· Able to administer Linux servers.
As the full stack developer you will be responsible for maintaining and growing the current Bark service, which includes:
· A Python services layer, integrated with several different third party APIs.
· The Bark.com backend PHP code, working with front-end developers to implement new functionality and improvements. This is written in pure PHP, with no third party frameworks.
· The hosting platform, which includes a small cluster of Linux servers running on EC2 with media resources in S3.
The ideal candidate will have worked as a full stack developer in other tech startups, have a strong grasp of how a top quality product comes together, and be able to communicate clearly and completely own the technical aspects of the business.
The role is based in London.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
Salary/package: Will consider contract of permanent, rates are negociable
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please
Working in a fantastic team of just 5 people in well funded startup. Get involved in all aspects of business.