Anycabs, located in central London close to Old Street are looking to recruit a Senior Front End Developer. The company is growing at a rapid pace and backed by some major international investors. You must have a “can do” attitude and be able to hit the ground running.
This company is expected to be one of the next major start-ups from the UK and therefore are looking for best.
Reporting to the Head of Technology, this role is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced, commercially driven technology department, alongside a number of other specialist technology SME’s.
The ideal candidate will have the desire to take full ownership of the UI and overall presentation of the web (and mobile) applications.
• Solid experience of UI/UX design
• Real flare for web design
• Excellent HTML/CSS skills (including HTML5 and CSS3)
• Good understanding of semantic mark-up and web standards
• Excellent Photoshop skills
• Using JS for realtime asynch two way comms (websockets)
• Comfortable working with and supervising junior team members
• Methodical, organised with high attention to detail
• Experience working on Social Media projects/Facebook API’s.
Please feel free to contact Irshad Khan via firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please).
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please