Are you interested in joining the founding team of an exciting, fast-growing, London based social network startup as a junior developer, working with and learning the latest web and mobile front-end technologies?
We're looking to rapidly grow and are also working on some other exciting projects so we are seeking a talented individual to join the founding team for an exciting and unbounded technical role which includes learning and career development at its heart.
We're looking for a superstar to join us as a junior developer..
- You will take a significant role in developing web applications and mobile applications as well as beautiful user interfaces and web pages
- You will work with the latest web and mobile front end technologies including: AngularJS, PhoneGap, Native iOS and Android
- You will work directly with the founders and be involved in shaping current and future projects from a technical and functional perspective
- You will work across various exciting start-up projects spanning multiple countries
- You will also work closely with our back-end development team, interfacing code via RESTful APIs.
Who We Are Looking For
Are you the one?
We're looking for candidate with the following qualities:
- Interested in using and learning the latest web and mobile technologies such as AngularJS
- Very comfortable using Photoshop (PSD) to manipulate images & web templates
- Some experience /decent understanding of mobile technologies, either native or Phonegap
- A basic understanding of front end web frameworks such as AngularJS, BackboneJS
- High attention to quality and detail, and a strong eye for design
- Strong work ethic, solid team-worker /communicator and capable of setting own tasks and direction
- Very keen for opportunities to learn
- Interested in challenging and developing themselves to very quickly become a lead front-end developer to manage front-end development across Europe and Africa
Why work for us:
- Exposure to end-to-end mobile and web app development
- Hands-on support & training to develop your skills and CV with the next generation of web technologies (mentioned above).
- Access to senior developers who will be on-hand to coach and mentor you
- Opportunity to deliver products which will have a big impact on the business and projects with national and global level impact
- A fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with various on-going startup projects spanning 3 continents
- Mentorship from founders with strong startup experience and highly successful professional track-records spanning Fortune 500 CEO/board level experience, 5 continents and over 8 industries
- Opportunity for a strong reference and contacts from well-connected entrepreneurs in start-up and holding influential corporate backgrounds
- Cool office facilities in the heart of central London
Agonyapp Website: https://www.agonyapp.com
Mail Online: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2521377/Agonyapp-new-app-answers-relationship-woes.html
Elite Daily: http://elitedaily.com/news/technology/new-app-can-help-solve-literally-everyones-problems-questions/
Agonyapp is a new, social, mobile app for advice on relationships and other lifestyle matters. It's effectively a lifestyle companion - a social yet discrete way to ask questions, offer advice and get real answers from real people on everything from relationships and work-life, to beauty and well-being. Our users think of us a clever cross between Quora, Twitter and Whisper!
Team/Dept: Engineering Team
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required: Min 1 year front end development experience
This job is located in London, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please