Adaptive Lab is a creative technology company that helps big and small businesses to produce innovative products and services. We refer to ourselves as a skunkworks or startup for hire and are building a culture and way of working to attract the best people and enable the best way of working to ensure our output is world class.
The business has just passed its fourth birthday and is entering a new phase of growth and we’re now seeking an ambitious intern to help co-ordinate our marketing activities to grow our profile helping to attract new clients, partners and employees. The role will be working very closely with the Managing Director and people across the company.
We’re looking for someone with a keen interest in digital marketing and technology who’s hungry to learn and be stretched. The placement will be for an initial period of 3 months after which there will be the potential to go permanent. This role pays £250 per week.
• Owning the social media calendar – working with the team to produce and distribute blog content
• Keeping social media profiles and content up to date
• Competitor and new client research
• Assisting with writing proposals
• Database management
• Email marketing
• Event co-ordination
• A graduate/undergraduate with a passion for technology
• Excellent writing skills – probably already a blogger
• Familiar with a wide range of social media platforms
• Inquisitive, eager to learn
• Organised, able to work to deadlines
• Someone who likes process and detail￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
• Ability to remain calm and positive under pressure
About Adaptive Lab
Adaptive Lab works as a start-up for hire, helping companies like ASOS.com and YouGov to build innovative digital products, services and apps.
We’re building the company we always wanted to work at; a company packed full of smart people, with a focus on doing projects that are challenging yet fun and supported by a great working culture and a approach to work which draws inspiration from the best technology companies.
To apply for the role please send a CV, cover letter and a sample of some writing to
email@example.com with the subject title: “Sales and Marketing Intern”.
We’re looking for people who fit with our innovative culture and approach so bear this in mind with your application.
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please