Call the shots and control our creative dialogue. We want you to be one of our marketing geniuses behind the world’s largest and fastest growing online graphic design marketplace. 99designs is looking for a UK Marketing Manager to join our global team.
Today we’re a very successful startup… tomorrow we’ll be the household name for small businesses seeking design, and we want you to be at the forefront of that. If you want to help build an amazing UK community, make a difference to thousands of designers all over the globe and help a rapidly growing startup grow its UK presence, then this is your chance.
The UK Marketing Manager role at 99designs.com screams out for your expertise in bringing the UK community together, globally; using your inner skills and expertise to engage customers and drive sales; evolve a fast-growing startup into a well-known brand; and generally rock the “marketing guru” cap.
* UK native based in London and with willingness to travel regularly to Berlin European headquarters
* At least three years’ experience in an Internet business, startup or agency environment
* Proven background in marketing or communications
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and manage time in a consistent manner
* Established UK network, particularly in the startup and/or agency arenas
* Initiate and execute marketing campaigns, affiliate relationships and strategic partnerships to drive sales of 99designs’ contests in the UK
* Own sales targets and projections for the UK market. Meet and exceed monthly sales goals and revenue targets across SME marketplace
* Grow 99designs’ brand awareness among the UK startup, technology, and agency communities through a combination of public relations, networking, sponsorship and other activities
* Partner with marketing, product and development teams to ensure 99designs.co.uk and all marketing collateral are properly localized and optimized for the UK market
* Coordinate and execute public relations and social media campaigns in the UK
* Identify and execute sponsorship and tradeshow opportunities within the UK
* Represent the brand in a speaking function within the UK
Backed by Accel Partners (investors in Facebook, Groupon, Dropbox), 99designs is the world’s largest online graphic design market place. Since its launch in 2008, 99designs has hosted more than 180,000 design contests for solo entrepreneurs, startups, established companies and not-for-profit organizations in virtually every industry out there. We’ve paid out more than $44,000,000 to our community of 190,000+ designers in just over 4 years.
With offices in both San Francisco, Berlin and Melbourne Australia, we are a rapidly growing team with a culture for encouraging passionate people to be fun and creative. Everyone has a voice and everyone shapes our future. 99designs employees enjoy many benefits, including a great working environment, an active social club and an extensive health, dental, vision and annual leave package.
If this sounds like you we want to know you!
Please apply over this form:
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please