Twentyfoursquare is an independant design agency based in Shoreditch East London. We’ve been connecting people to ideas through online, mobile, social and physical media since 2005. We provide creative, development and consultancy services to a wide range of companies, from Pharma to Fashion.
We have an opportunity for a junior to middleweight Web Developer to join our team.
We’re an ambitious, forward-thinking team, offering a relaxed and friendly working atmosphere where you will be made to feel like part of the family from day one.
You should be confident in taking a designed website through the build process and have experience of _Content Management Systems_.
If you’re passionate about all things digital and keen to work in a great environment, this is an excellent opportunity to further your career within a fast growing company.
Required skills & expertise:
* 1-3 years of work experience within an agency
* Ability to create great looking, seamless web pages in HTML/CSS from mock-ups (including HTML5 and CSS3)
* Ability to deliver cross-browser compatible and web standards compliant HTML pages
* Hand coded HTML and CSS
* Some experience working with PHP and MySQL
* Good eye for design and detail
* Excellent communication skills and ability to integrate in a small agile team
* Experience in developing mobile-optimized and responsive web pages
* Familiarity with other programming languages
* Experience in LAMP configuration and setup
* Experience in working with PHP MVC Frameworks (Cake, Zend, Symfony, …)
How to apply
Please send your CV, including examples of your work and salary expectations to email@example.com
Job type: Permanent full time
Remote working possible: no
Level of experience required:
This job is located in London, England, United Kingdom
Sorry, no agencies please